1 CORE MUSCLE CHAINS
– Stability, balance, movement, compensations
– “Container – content” relationships : muscular-skeletal container, visceral content
– The logic of compensations: lordosis, kyphosis, scoliosis, thoracic deformations
– Vertebral osteoarthritis, discoradicular and discovascular conflicts, slipped discs, contraction of the medullary cavity
2 CORE MUSCLE CHAINS
– Practical : stability-dynamic examinations, the diaphragm. The summary.
– Postures for releasing the core muscle and neurovascular chains
– Global postures and re-orientation of the core
3 PERIPHERAL MUSCULAR CHAINS
– Groin strain : analysis and treatment
– The pelvis and the lower limbs
– Deformations: pelvis, hips, knees, feet, foot arches, toes
– The shoulder girdle and the upper limbs
– Acute painful shoulder, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, compartment syndrome, writers’ cramp
– The cervical spine, cervico-brachial neuralgia
4 PERIPHERAL MUSCULAR CHAINS
– Practical : pelvis assessment, lower limbs, cervical spine, upper limbs
– Postures for releasing the peripheral muscles and neurovascular chains
– Global postures and re-orientation of the limbs
5 VISCERAL CHAIN AND CAVITIES: ABDOMEN, PELVIS – THE BABY
– Description of the visceral abdominopelvic chain
– Examination – treatment of the visceral chain and intracavity neurovascular chain
– Influences of the visceral chain in stability modifications: lumbar spine, pelvis, lower limbs
– Visceral aspiration techniques in relation to the muscle chains
– Examination and treatment of newborns and children + films
– Deformations: plagiocephalies, strabismus, torticollis, scoliosis
6 VISCERAL CHAIN AND CAVITIES: THORAX, THROAT, MOUTH – OCCLUSION
– Description of the visceral chain at the level of the thorax and throat
– Examination and treatment of the visceral chain and intracavity neurovascular chain
– The oral cavity. The position and mobility of the tongue. The oral respirator. The atypical swallowing.
– The occlusion.
– Relationships between the skull, throat, thorax, abdomen and pelvis in the visceral chain
– Practical revision of the entire visceral chain
– Summary on scoliosis
7 NEUROVASCULAR CHAIN, TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT, CLINIC
– The neurovascular chain: description and treatment
– Temporomandibular joint: local and global analysis – treatment using the chains method.
– Clinic and treatment by the teachers, by the participants
– General revision on all chains.
8 CHAINS AND CAVITIES: THE SKULL
– Examination and treatment of the skull using the Busquet method
– The anterior ethmoid quadrant: actions on the nasal cavities, the sinuses and vision
– The posterior occipital quadrant: actions on stability
– The lateral temporal quadrants: actions on hearing and balance
– Each quadrant is covered in terms of:
. the stability chain (intra and extra cranial),
. muscle chains,
. the neurovascular chain and the cranial nerves,
. the visceral chain.
– Practical summary of the method.